|| Marc Malempré
Other(s) album(s) : , Codicille 2013
, Oreilles Averties
Curriculum Vitae : Marc Malempré
Dancer, singer and musician (violin and bagpipes).
• Dance tutor from the Province de Liège
• Certificate of competence to the musical animation (FAMA)
• Graduated from the royal academy of arts of Liège (Académie royale des Beaux Arts) in painting and drawing with highest honors and the medal of government
He practices dance from the age of six thanks to his parents who were also dancers.
He realizes collections of transcribed oral memory for music and dance in Wallonia, in Croatia and Transylvania.
He leads dance courses in Switzerland, German, in the Nederland, France, Sweden, with repertoires from the 16th century to the 20th century.
He realises several dramatizations where dance, music and songs, and playacting are closely related.
A few performances :
• Show of the Group LU gaw about traditional music (more than 200 representations)
• Violinist in the performance of Jean-Paul Goude, for the 200th birthday of the French Revolution in Paris.
• Dancer and actor in « Capriol entre en danse », performance about dance in the 16th century (by the Group for folk dance in Paris)
• « sac à malice », on tour with the group “Music for youth” (les Jeunesses Musicales)
• Choreographic guide in the Théâtre du Lierre in Paris; 2 performances of Sénèque: “the Trojan Women” and “Thyestes”
• “Carmina Burana” in the Theatre of Aachen with the ancient music band “Rabaskadool”
• “GROUBA”, humorous show with traditional dances and music of Europe,
- More than 350 representations in Belgium and in France in 2007 and dozens of representations in Spain and Great Britain in 2008.
- Avignon Festival in 2007 at the Theatre des Doms.
• Realisation of an adaptation of the short story of Guy de Maupassant “Mère sauvage” with the Theatre de la Guimbarde, in which he creates the music, the choreography and plays himself one of the actor.
• Lessons about dance and the body in space in the Circus School of Paris (Samovar)